WIT Search

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Shoot comfort


When I'm on a shoot, comfort is a must-have pair of rolled up jeans (these fab ones are from Banana Republic). Paired with flats and a cardi, it is a practical yet stylish uniform. I added a fashion touch by belting it all up with this Marni rope belt, it was actually from my rail, but I will be buying a similar one from Uniqlo.

Gap cardigan, COS T-shirt, Banana Republic jeans, Russell & Bromley flats, Marni belt.


Behind the scenes of my Red shoot- look out for this story in the July issue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know where these jeans are from please. I would also like to know whether there will be a shopping link to these items as I too would like to purchase a pair. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow's birthday outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...