WIT Search

Tuesday 20 April 2010

My week in WALLIS day TWO


As some of you may know by now by now, stripy t-shirts are one of my absolute wardrobe must-haves. A stripy t-shirt evokes Chanel, it can be chic, preppy and cool all at the same time. You just can't go wrong with one, that is why I wear them with absolutely everything: underneath a blazer at work, layered underneath florals at the week-end, with denim, chino's and even clashing with leopard print accessories. I particularly love to dress it up with statement jewellery, so this  £28 necklace and £15 scoop neck top, are both cheap thrills that create a stunning overall effect.


Wallis stripey t-shirt £15 and gold disc necklace £28

Wallis t-shirt and necklace, Zara trousers, Chanel bag, Primark leopard print ballerinas 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LA CLASSE NON รจ ACQUA ... E TU NE HAI DA VNDERE!!! looking good!!!!! Miss T

Anonymous said...

delizioso come sempre!!!! anch'io ho quelle ballerine:piacciono a tutti!
anto

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm now addicted to the Breton style t-shirt/top! You've got me obsessing. Love your style Laura! Baci!
Rini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...