WIT Search

Thursday 8 April 2010

Toughen-up florals


I've been looking for a good floral print dress for ages,  but haven't been able to settle because everything I like is either too loud, too colorful, too cheap-looking, too expensive or too fussy... On top of things I don't really do "pretty", so finding the perfect floral frock has proven really hard. Then I bumped into this Boden number, and fell in love. The dress shape is simple and flattering (although I shortened mine substantially), and the print is modern and slightly Cacharel-like. I toughened it all up with my leather jacket, black croc print sandals and my 2.55 on the shoulder, and now I'm ready for spring!

Whistles leather jacket, Boden floral dress, Chanel quilted bag, Zara sandals


 

P.S Thank you to Katie who took my picture outside the Red offices xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...