WIT Search

Thursday 27 May 2010

My week with my-wardrobe.com: DAY FOUR


NEW COLLABORATION!
My-wardrobe.com

This season it's all about easy fit, supercool pants and these slouchy cotton pair are my ideal combination of comfort and style. I paired it up with one of my absolute wardrobe musts: the breton top. I love this relaxed sweater-like style, it's got an effortlessly chic feel. I'm out and about on appointments all day and then catching a flight back to Italy for a wedding. This slouchy ensemble is perfect for my day running around, although I might slip a pair of gold flats in my gorgeous Mulberry bag..

You can check out my day in the Red office and out and about on My-wardrobe face book page:




.

Theory cotton top, American Vintage Trousers, Mango gold sandals, Dorothy Perkins diamante necklace, Mulberry bag

1 comment:

Lisa-Breton-lover-Boon said...

That Theory top is to DIE for! Loved the piece you did in Red magazine on stripes! I went giddy for the breton! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...