WIT Search

Monday 24 May 2010

My week with my-wardrobe.com: DAY TWO



NEW COLLABORATION!
My-wardrobe.com

Second day of my My-wardrobe.com collaboration and I'm out and about on appointments all day, then traveling outside London for a shoot and later meeting clients for dinner. I rarely do the "pretty" look but I chose this romantic lace dress because I love it toughened up with all black leather accessories. I chose a Juicy Couture leather jacket and rock'n roll meets chic Anya Hindmarch studded bag. It's the perfect look to take me from day to to night with a simple flat/heel switchover. 

You can check out my pictures out and about on My-wardrobe face book page:



5 comments:

Sally said...

Laura!!
You should do "cute" more often!! Love this outfit! You look amazing!!
Sally xx

Wildernesschic said...

Love the jacket

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, this has just inspired an outfit for tomorrow. Love the white summer dress with a little leather. x B

Anonymous said...

fantastico l'abbinamento giacca di pelle.. vestitino candido bianco!!! Miss T

Anonymous said...

Love the look! Very feminine + rocker chic. Reminds me of the French sweetheart brand Heimstone. I'm not sure if they're sold in London, but I know their collection is online at www.shopjenesaisquoi.com You'd look great in it! The studded tote is to die for... xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...