WIT Search

Friday 3 September 2010

Ibiza Travel Special part 1/2: what to pack


Being an ex hippy island, there's something quite boho about Ibiza, so tonight I've dressed to fit in dressed-up harem pants. I've come up with an ideal "ibizian-capsule wardrobe" as some of you wrote that you are visting soon and needed some guidance with packing. Ibiza is all about relaxed, paired down glamour, hippy chic with a touch of designer (despite some of the horrors I've seen around..).  On Sunday, all my favorite Ibiza spots.

Etro top, market's harem pants, Mango wedges


1- Accessorize trilby
2- Ray Ban aviators £ from my-wardrobe.com
3- Heidi Klein bikini £ my-wardrobe.com
4- Anya Hindmarch canvas bag
5- Antik Batik sandals £ my-wardrobe.com
6- Alex Monroe earrings £139
7- Bangle £494 my-wardrobe.com
8-£399.00 Print dress  ANNA SUI SILK FLORAL PRINT DRESS


And in your beach bag: 
sunscreen, a good beach book, goggles and Spanish Vogue!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...