WIT Search

Friday 30 September 2011

Dream a little...



Friday is one of my favourite days of the week, the week end is ahead of me, work is done and it's time to dream a little. It's 30c in London today and I am digging out one of my favourite summer dresses for the last bit of sunshine before winter arrives. So today I'm imaging what it would be like if I had unlimited budget and could buy all the amazing leopard print clothes and accessories on the net - including the Dolce & Gabbana dress that it's sold out everywhere... how how good would that look at the shows! 
Have a fab week end and see you on Monday from Paris xx

Click on the links below to see upclose







Dolce e Gabbana star and leopard print dress approx £700

Laura: Jesire dress,  New look ballerinas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ciao laura! potresti dirmi qual'รจ l'abbinamento ideale col leopard print? che colori:nero e marrone solo o altro? e a parte le D&G stars che altre fantasie suggerisci?grazie! sei favolosa!

Anonymous said...

Laura, I dont wanna whine like al lil child haha but I miss your posts!!!) that s how much i love your blog and your style off course :)
So curious to see what u ll be wearing this fall!
X Fatima

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...