WIT Search

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Prada outlets time

10am - Pit stop at the italian "Autogrill" for my favorite cornetto with jam. All the shopping I have planned ahead needs some serious fueling..

Arrive at Space Outlet which has Prada and Miu Miu... I can hardly pose for the photo I'm so excited to go in! Usually I go every time I go back but this year has been all about the wedding and I haven't been in months...

I head right to the shoes. I am looking for a pair of show stopping chaussures, something for Paris and the shows. I could have easily bought all five pairs but I'm on a budget.... I LOVED the stripy silver and black ones but end up choosing a more "wearable" pair...

Then I head to the shop floor, I loved this Miu Miu t-shirt but then resolve that I wouldn't wear it until next summer so decide against it...

I loved this grey sweatshirt with silk chiffon side panels... I regret not getting it...

This dress was gorgeous! But again I think I wouldn't get enough wear out of it...

Finally something I would wear lots this winter! Never mind the unflattering photo, but this beautiful pair of tapered cobalt blue trousers make it into my shopping bag...

I also loved this brocade skirt but they don't have my size...

I leave happily with a few shopping bags... 

A quick rest in the sun with my shopping friend Franesca and then we are ready to head home...

And here my purchases! Navy blue glitter court shoes. I can't wait to wear these with rolled up denim, chinos or a smart black dress..

A statement necklace! I love dressing up a jumper with a bit of bling and this will be perfect for next season too (it's all about pastels)...

An ever-green pair of blue trousers. These will look super cool with a tangerine cashmere knit or super chic with a navy jumper and my glitter shoes!

14 comments:

anto said...

I would have bought the dress and the leopard chaussures....

nicole said...

great choice in the shoes... i really love your blog, especially your bright footwear choices!

Making Me Smile said...

Those shoes are incredible! I'm off to Florence in a week but don't think Im going to get the chance to go. I totally want to though! x

www.thingsthatmakemesmiledaily.blogspot.com

Lela Seaseight Design said...

Bellissimo! Voglio andare anch'io in questo outlet!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Laura!!!!
quest'estate, in autostrada, ho visto che stavano costruendo un nuovo building per Prada. Confermi?

Complimenti per le tue scelte!

I love your Navy blue glitter court shoes, I would have a pair for me too!!!
Anna

verychiclist said...

wow, the dress is super cool! love also the shoes you bought.

D.

http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ciao Laura!Sono una lettrice italiana e ti trovo adorabile!Sarebbe bellissimo se pubblicassi più spesso post come quest' ultimo con molte foto e dettagli! Un bacino, Kate

Anna said...

I definitely think you made the right choices (IMHO). You're so lucky to have access to the outlets (...and Italy in general!)

Lonely Greenshoe said...

Ottimi acquisti (adoro le scarpe, non vedo l'ora di vedertele indosso), dei veri crossover...il tuo gusto e il tuo stile sono come sempre al top!

è da pasqua che non vado allo space ma cercherò di rimediare anche io, magari sfruttando qualche ponte!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the glittery navy shoes!

Anonymous said...

stupendo tutto!!! e tu soprattutto!! ci diresti i prezzi di scarpe e collana?? anch'io voglio andare in quell'outlet!!

Anonymous said...

I would have bought the grey top! Paula

Style Souk said...

Such beautiful choices...

The shoes remind me of a navy version of Dorothy's from the Wizard of Oz.

I would have bought the grey sweatshirt, too - it looked amazing on you, Laura! :0)

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

Ronda said...

.... Come sempre ti distingui per uno stile impeccabile!!!! Adoro i tuoi acquisti!!!! BRAVA!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...