WIT Search

Monday 7 November 2011

Have you seen my Xmas gift guide yet?


I'm back at work and wanted to tell you all about my very first Christmas Gift Guide for Red out in the December issue. It was SO much fun to do and I hope you will find lot's of greta gift ideas. Everything for HER is bespoke (of course!), everything for HIM is useful and every stocking filler is what all of us girls really want to find in there (Miller Harris mini candles yes please!). Here is a sneaky peek at some of my favourite pages but so much more in the real thing. x

The Xmas gift guide opener is the stunning Smythson year diary I LOVE!


My very own Christmas wish list..


Make sure you leave the this accessories shoot in front of your partner.....



The little luxuries we all want to find in our stockings..


One of my favorite pages: pesonalised-everything!




8 comments:

gentsomemagazine said...

Molto utile!
Ti aspetto sul mio blog!
Xoxo

momben said...

che bello vedere in anteprima le pagine di Red!
...nell'altro post ho notato le geiger, non avendo la possibilità di venire a londra l'unico modo per averne un paio è acquistarle online...come vestono? il 36 sarà ancora un 36?
...scusami, bentornata!
ciao momben.com

Anonymous said...

Love your dress in the photo - where is that from? Thanks x

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura - I LOVE your blog :-) have been looking at the grey American apparel t shirts online - which style do you wear please and do you think they run true to size? Thanks x

WIT said...

Momben, le scarpe di KG calzano bene quindi se sei un 36 prenderei un 36.
The dress I'm wearing is an old COS dress with a J.Crew Tshirt worn underneath.
The american apparel Tshirt is the sweatshirt style- I have them in smalls and Mediums too xx

Ronda said...

Ben tornata!!!! We missed you!!!

lkcouture said...

I am just literally after picking up this months issue of Red and love your section on Christmas gifts idea except I want them all for me!!
Thanks for the great tips! Perfect for a lazy Saturday by the fire!
Also I love this blog provides great inspiration and love when your mail arrives as I know its going to be full of stylish tips!
Thanks again!

Sarah said...

Hi Laura,lovely outfit.Are you wearing the KG glitter ballet flats that are in your shopping post? xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...