WIT Search

Thursday 26 January 2012

Day to nigh dress


Today I've got a busy day: morning meeting, office, more meetings, lunch date, press days and a birthday party tonight so I needed an outfit to take me through the whole day in gorgeousness and comfort. I love my Joseph polka dot dress and it always does the trick. I will be dressing it down with my Top Shop brogues and MUlberry bag for the day, then switch to killer jewelled heels this afternoon and finally accessorize with by Prada earrings, a coat of lipstick and my hair up tonight. Done! 

Joseph dress, New Look coat, Top Shop brogues, Mulberry bag

DAY
flats + work bag


EVE
heels + statement earrings




6 comments:

Lizaboo said...

Loving this outfit, very parisian chic. Those shoes are to die for! Beautiful xx :o)

Unknown said...

Adoro il tuo vestito! Prima mi hai contagiata con le righe, ora con i tuoi divertentissimi pois. Sono arrivati giusto stamattina i pantaloni a pois di Topshop che "mi hai fatto comprare"! I tuoi orecchini Prada sono FA-VO-LO-SI! ma dove li posso trovare??? Un saluto!

Lonely Greenshoe said...

I love these posts, funny, stylish and useful!!!
The dress is a perfect 24h solution when there's no time to change
Happy dinner!
XOXO
LGS

Amy said...

I love how you always look so...content and happy.

Amy xx

www.serendipitybeautyblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, great post - more like this please - I need stylish ideas and inspiration for days of rushing around like a mad woman ;o)

Bunny said...

รจ davvero molto carino quell'abito a pois!
passa a visitare il mio nuovo blog e dimmi che ne pensi!
www.thestripmode.com

kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...