WIT Search

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Getting in holiday mode


I won't be able to fly very soon so I've organised a last minute holiday back in Italy in a  couple of weeks. To get me in the spirit I'm starting to think of my holiday wardrobe and some of my must-pack items. I love thinking ahead, getting organised and think about what I'm going to pack, so today I bought the "Lotions and Potions" vanity case for my sunscreens. It's really light and the perfect size to fit all my beach esentials: SPF's, mirror, brush, pouch for wet bikini ecc... and it turns into a  chic clutch for lunch al fresco. Now back to reality and off to work though!

Reiss coat, Jigsaw top, J.Brand maternity jeans, Chanel bag, RB ballerinas


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ma stai sempre in vacanza?!!??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...