WIT Search

Monday 4 June 2012

Great holiday buys countown: N1 The Canvas Beach Bag


N1 - The Canvas Beach Bag 

It's holiday season and it got me thinking: what are those chic, gorgeous, must-haves we should all posses when packing for a beach holiday? In the next seven days comes my countdown of fabulous no-regret buys. First up, the canvas beach bag.


Light, easy to pack, goes with anything and fits all your beach bits and bobs, I would love one and think it would look great over my shoulder paired with an oversize shirt and bikini look. Price is not so bad either considering it would become my forever beach bag. I love Tory Burch, have you seen my spread in this months Red about her holiday must pack essentials? Truly gorgeous. TB is she's such a great  holiday go-to brand, and I love this beach bag. 

From the July issue of Red my "Summer's most stylish cases"

2 comments:

momben said...

è molto bella, anche se preferirei (potendo!) quella di chanel.
mi piacciono sempre le tue indicazioni ... mi raccomando prima della maternità dacci qualche dritta per la stagione autunno-inverno!
complimenti ancora per il tuo blog.
ciao
momben

Alexandra Petersen said...

Love TB, the outlet shop at Bicester is fab as much of it is current and always wearable. My whole summer wardrobe is from there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...