WIT Search

Monday 27 October 2014

Lurex skirt


I took a friend shopping at the week end and as it often happens, I ended buying something for myslef too. I saw this skirt in Top Shop Lurex Skirt and it was love at first sight (my friend ended up buying it too I was so enthusuastic!), it's navy lurex and comes down to the knee. It look really expensive,  but it's on the lower end price of what Top Shop has to offer at £38.00. It's such a great buy it inspired this week's Star Buys, together with more things I saw whilst shopping with my friend all of which I made her buy!

Top Shop Lurex Pencil Skirt £38.00

3 comments:

ale said...

Adoro l'idea di mettermi una pencil skirt come questa, ma i tacchi richiesti mi scoraggiano.... pensi che possa andare anche con i tacchi di 5-6 cm che si vedono a volte nelle vetrine?

Unknown said...

Looks really expencive indeed, well done! xo Hanneke


check out my style on www.hannekeverstegen.com

Anonymous said...

Ciao Laura, una domanda sulla consistenza della gonna: è elesticizzata? Il cinturino è rigido? Grazie, dal sito non si capisce molto!
Grazie mille, Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...