WIT Search

Monday 14 October 2013

Monday morning pick me up: great buys under £160

Critically acclaimed Monday morning pick me up is back (hee)! This week I found another seven great buys under £160: there's a little bit of Stella, a little bit of Isabel and even a little bit of Erdem at a fraction of the price, great cashmere and a wardrobe must-have leopard court too. I have fun adding the two wardrobes up and this week the "Cheap thrill" adds up to £550.00 and the "££" to £8,634. Wow!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirts but always struggle to know what to wear with skirts especially at this time of year when it's got to be layers for me as it's cold out but too warm in the studio where I work. I'd love ideas that aren't too figure hugging and mumsy! xx

Mummy, Wife and Chaos said...

Some lovely buys. I have my tweed mango coat from last year and I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...