WIT Search

Monday 20 January 2014

GAP Styld.by act two: cashmere and sequins


I love GAP. I have to admit that I rarely walk out of the store without having bought something, being it for me or for Greta. Gap is accessible, it's a bit preppy but also has amazing gems that have often become the pride of my wardrobe. So when I got asked to take part in a bloggers collaboration for their website www.styld-by.com I jumped at the occasion. 



Gap cashmere hoodie £149.00 worn over  Gap shrunken boyfriend gingham shirt £16.99 with my own Zara sequin skirt, Christian Louboutin shoes and Other Stories clutch

I got to pick three of my favourite current season items and style them within my own wardrobe and mixing it up with my own style. The second  look of this three part series is all about cashmere. I love to mix high and low, sporty and dressy, day and night items and for this look I wore a Gap cashmere hoodie  over a shrunken gingham flannel shirt and my own  Christian Louboutin lace-up heels, Zara sequin skirt and  faux fur Other Stories clutch.

Here's how to reproduce the look with some bits available online


Don't forget to book your tickets to come and meet me and the Red fashion team at the Red Loves GAP reader event taking place in London on Thursday the 6th of February at the Oxford Street flagship store. For more info click here

5 comments:

TheOnlineStylist said...

Absolutely love this look...that skirt is gorgeous and styled with the Gap hoodie, it gives it a whole other dimension. So looking forward to the Gap/Red event!

Anonymous said...

Hoodies are so horrible that not even you can rock them!

Natalie Hughes said...

Hi Laura, I really like the monochrome look. Where are the black polo neck jumper and white sequin skirt from?

Thanks, Natalie

Anonymous said...

You are losing your Italian touch! English/American women (and the clothes brands that serve them) don't match Italian women/brands for style...

The Fashion Lift said...

Love the hoody with the sequins, how fabulous is fashion at the moment that dressing up and dressing down can be combined in one....it is heaven! You look fab as always

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...