WIT Search

Sunday 27 April 2014

My Vestiaire Collective boutique


I'm moving out of my flat this summer to do some refurbishing works and part of my plan is to do a total wardrobe declutter in the hope that everything will fit in my new (tiny) walk in wardrobe. I've already started the ruthless editing project and two huge suitcases are going back to Italy to my mother and sisters, a few boxes are going to charity and I've decided to give  Vestiaire Collective a try and sell all the items I love, but do not wear any longer on their platform. 


So there goes my marked beige 2.55 Chanel bag which for a long time was in WIT's head shot. It's ciao ciao to my white Joseph skirt from my all-white honey moon trousseau, my Marni for HM top has to go (bought when I was pregnant and got the sizing completely wrong) and even my beloved Peter Pilotto for Target skirt which, sadly doesn't look any good on me. Have a look at my boutique and I hope some of these items will find a happy home in WIT's readers homes.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooo would love to see the makeover once it's completed!!

Pimlico said...

Will you give us a tour of your flat when it's finished, Laura? I'm moving into a new apartment this summer and would love some inspiration... x

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Please can you fit me into the suitcase back to Italy to your mum and sister! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...