WIT Search

Tuesday 6 May 2014

My favourite show of the season: Burberry


At the beginning of each season at Red we always have a trend meeting where we have to bring our favourite show of the season, and for me Spring Summer was all about Burberry Prorsum. I loved everything about it: the statement pencil skirts worn with grey marl knits, the bejewelled details, the bright colour accents on the outfits and the sugary colours and feminine lace.


I knew that come spring I would try and replicate this look and I've been waiting to wear my Oasis skirt for months now, it will be in store at the end of the month so look out for for a tweet soon. In the mean time, here are some of my favourite Burberry-esque finds at more affordable prices.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...