WIT Search

Monday 12 May 2014

Quick Monday outfit idea


Oh Monday Mondays.. Don't I just wish I was still in Cotswold today! However it's back to work today and when I'm a little stuck for ideas, I always resort to this style equation and it never fails me. 

QUICK MONDAY MORNING OUTFIT IDEA
  1. Wear your chicest cashmere crew neck;
  2. Pair with a pair of statement bottoms (today it's graphic printed trousers);
  3. Wear with your coolest flats;
  4. Finish off with a coat of bright lipstick.

From the top left:

Rose Cashmere Boxy  £165.00

Aquazzura Belgravia lace-up suede point-toe flats £440.00

Top Shop lips in Rio Rio  £8.00

Apiece Apart™ skinny Petra pant  £395.00

  Leopard Trellis Trouser  £225.00

Stella McCartney Christine printed silk crepe de chine pants £450.00

1 comment:

Sara said...

Those lace flats are so hideous it's hard to believe they cost that much. They honestly ruin ANY outfit. Love the pants though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...