WIT Search

Thursday 16 October 2014

The simplest things are the hardest to find


You would think that a pair of black trousers, a white shirt or great cashmere jumper would be easy things to find, but once you start looking you soon realise that they are actually the hardest ones to buy. That's because there's SO much out there and everyone is claiming to make the perfect of everything, and  that's why I've come up with Wardrobe Icons, to make shopping for your staples a much more enjoyable experience. 

Petro and I search every website and every store for the best staples (often buy them ourselves), we try them on, narrow down the choice to the top FIVE only and tell you a little bit about why we think they are great. I hope you are liking Wardrobe Icons and finding it useful - these Best Of British trousers were a great (affordable) find I did a couple if months ago and they made our cut I the perfect work trousers. 

This week I also compiled a trend report (we call it the non-trend report!) aka a lowdown on  the six trends that won;t be a fad - let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i recently posted about how bloody difficult it can be to find those classic, essential pieces. so i really love the idea of your new venture!

becky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...