WIT Search

Monday 23 February 2015

Hello from London Fashion Week A/W15


It's been a great weekend, full of highlights, fabulous shows and great encounters and the best part is, it's not finished yet! I've been working all weekend so I haven't had time to get a post together, but you can come an follow me on Twitter and Instagram where you will get an up to the minute photo diary of my day. Later today is the much anticipated Burberry show and Petro and I are out and about for our first #ICONSlfw (check out our # to see everything we've seen so far), so follow me now by clicking here. To find out what I've been wearing check The ICONS Update on Tuesday morning, our fairy god mother Harvey Nichols has been letting me road test some fabulous clothes for fashion week and I've chosen each one of them with us WIT-dressers in mind ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...



thx

مؤسسه تنظيف

Unknown said...

Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...