WIT Search

Thursday 26 February 2015

My London Fashion Week looks on a budget


Last season I didn't attend London Fashion Week as Petro and I were chained to our desks trying to get Wardrobe ICONS ready for launch, so I was really looking forward to being back this season. As most of you know I hadn't planned to be out of my flat for such a long time and back in October when we moved out I didn't pack any "London Fashion Week Worthy" clothes (so gutted when I think about all my beautiful things locked up in some storage out of London!).  Luckily for me we partnered up with Harvey Nichols who let me road test a few outfits to wear at the shows.


Despite having no budget restrictions I didn't go completely mad and managed to stick to relatively low price points like my Isabel Marant Etoile top at £160 and the Alice and theMiH jenas Marrakesh flares at £235 , but most of the other things I wore were really expensive so today I thought I would highlight some of the items I loved on a lower price point. Don't miss The ICONS Update though where you can find links of all the original items I wore.

1 - Topshop flared jeans £40
2 - New Look long lseeved top £17.99
3 - Karen Millen mini bag £99
4 - New Look top £22
5 - Topshop coat £45
6 - Mango blouse £39.99
7 - Bobbi Brown art stick in Red
8 - Mango trousers £44.99
9 - New Look lace up heels top £22.99

Fringed bags
A - Topshop bag £65
B - ASOS fringed bag £48
C - Karen Millen bag £180

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got those Mango trousers are so useful great look !
www.catwalkschoolgates.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...