WIT Search

Wednesday 4 March 2015

New season shopping: tan shoes


I'm planning to wear a lot of white this summer and black shoes can sometimes look a little harsh with it plus, since buying my Chloe bag, I felt like I "needed" a pair of shoes that would soften the look, something in tan leather.

I looked right left and center, but the truth is that a tan shoe can often look a bit dated. I wanted something modern and cool, so when I stumbled upon this pair of suede lace up sandals from Gianvito Rossi on Net-a-Porter I literally fell in love with them. 

Believe it or not I don't own a single pair of tan/brown/beige shoes, so I thought this was the time to invest in a pair. I am particularly pleased by the fact that the chunky heels makes them super comfy and some day, with a tan, they will look fabulous with all my summer dresses. Here's a little photo diary from the day they arrived...

 
 

   

 


 
 

Gianvito Rossi shoes Isabel Marant Etoile dress

2 comments:

Josie said...

They're really beautiful! They're going to look gorgeous with your white summer outfits x

Josie’s Journal

Victoria said...

The shoes are just gorgeous! What a great purchase.
Can I also ask what nail polish colour you are wearing...I just love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...