WIT Search

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Knitwear obsession (no, literally)

I have to admit that last season I bought quite a few new jumpers, from Acne to J.Crew I went on a little crazy shopping spree but it has to be said, in the winter it's all I wear. This season my obsession for knitwear has extended past the jumper and I'm now on a  shopping frenzy for everything from skirts, to dresses and "coatigans". I was lucky enough to be able to choose an outfit from  (1 and 2) Whistles prior to LFW and have been hoping for a cold enough day to wear this ensamble of tubular skirt and open sided sweater. But also, I was on a shoot on Monday and fell in love with this (4) By Malene Birger jacket that is actually a knitted cardigan, and then of course is the (5) Eileen Fischer black wool skirt I wore to our Wardrobe ICONS event in September.  Thought I would flag the lot and here's what I'm wearing today for a day in the office! Oh - and I've just added this (3) Isabel Marant scarf to my Christmas wish list...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do have a knitwear obsession myself! I just can't help it!!
With love from Russia
Daria x
http://rebeldescent.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love autumn when the knit wear comes out. Love the skirt.
www.assessorise.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...