WIT Search

Monday 5 October 2015

How to wear your silly shoes every day

Banana Republic trench, J.Crew sweater, Mango jeans, Miu Miu shoes
I look at my wardrobe and I think I have a pretty classic collection of staples, but then I look at my shoe cupboard and I think I've got some rather crazy stuff in there! What is it that prevents me from buying crazy tops and bottoms but not totally insane shoes? I think it's the fact that my crazy shoes can pretty much be worn any day of the year, when paired with my simple classics. So this week I dare you to wear some of your wildest shoes, just pair with your favorite jeans, a chic grey sweater and your classic trench over the shoulders. And talking shoes here are some of the ones I own and similar pairs to mine.


J.Crew Tippi sweater £79  and 
Mango patchwork jeans £39.99 with ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So stunning!

Daria x
With love from Russia!
http://rebeldescent.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh this is a great article, I have lots of silly shoes.
www.assessorise.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...