WIT Search

Wednesday 21 October 2015

The perfect winter slipper: velvet flats


I bought my Dolce + Gabbana velvet slippers in the summer from the outlets in Florence thinking they would make the perfect winter flat and I'm pretty pleased with my buy. I've worn them a couple of times out for dinner with a simple cropped pant and a cashmere sweater and even with a LBD at a house party. There's something about the velvet that makes them perfectly wintry so today I wanted to show you a couple similar styles (mine are sadly no longer available) to shop for now if you too are looking for the perfect winter slipper.

ChloĆ© Velvet ballet flats £370

Charlotte Olympia Mid Century Kitty embroidered velvet point-toe flats £340

Tabitha Simmons  Hermione velvet pumps  £435

J.Crew  velvet bow gladiator flats £198

Forever21 velvet flats £21

1 comment:

Joanna. said...

Those Tabitha Simmons pumps are so, so perfect. A girl can dream...

ohhellojo.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...