WIT Search

Friday 27 November 2015

The LK Bennett / Boyarde bag we've been coveting



I went to an LK. Bennet breakfast recently and got given one of the most beautiful presents ever in the form of a little cross body bag personalised with my own initials painted on by hand by amazing artist Boyarde. It was a really gorgeous and unique present, but sadly for the readers a one off that is not available in store.  



You can however buy the little bag on line, it comes in four colours and I've actually noticed on the LK. Bennet homepage that you can enter a competition to win one bag personalised with your own initials, so I thought I would flag it today in case you want to enter. All you have to do is follow instructions here. Good luck!


product
Mariel Grey Saffiano Crossbody Bag £145 L.K. Bennet

product
productproduct

 Or you could always personalise yours with an

product

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...