WIT Search

Monday 11 April 2016

Let the season of the peasant blouse begin

Joseph trousers and gilet, DAY Birger top, Aquazzurra shoes

It there's one thing I love wearing in Spring and Summer is the peasant blouse - it's the most versatile top that you so easily dress up and down and makes any outfit instantly look a little more polished. 
product
Mango £35.99
I wear it as I would wear a T-shirt and reach out for it with the same practical reasons: goes with everything and is super comfy (even when 8 months pregnant). 
product
Madewell £125
I know the boho trend comes and goes, but for me a peasant blouse is an ultimate wardrobe staple. 
Today I'm wearing an old one from last year, but you can shop for very similar styles practically everywhere.

product
Étoile Isabel Marant £170

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...